Updated show policies for the Covid-19 period
- All 2020 shows are currently not taking bookings. If the government restrictions ease and it is safe to do so, we will open up show dates for 2020 again.
- All show bookings up until the 1st of January 2021 that are already booked in will be entitled to a date swap. You may select any available date in 2021.
- We look at shows 6 weeks in advance and make decisions on whether the show will go ahead or not based on government policies at the time.
- If your show gets cancelled due to Covid-19 we will contact you via email to arrange a 1 year credit or date swap.
- If the Covid-19 period extends past the 1st of January, we will update all ticket holders on the measures taken at that time.
- All guests attending a show will be required to have their temperature checked upon entry. Management may refuse entry to anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19. Please stay home if you have any symptoms.
Updated private booking policies for the Covid-19 period
- Private bookings can only be booked in if the party is adhering to the government policies.
- We look at private bookings on a weekly basis and accept bookings based on the current state of advice.
- Future private bookings are welcomed and will be taken on a case by case basis depending on the date. Contact us find out if we are taking bookings for that date you’re after.
- If your party has been cancelled due to Covid-19 you will be entitled to a 1 year credit or date swap. Simply contact us by phone or email to arrange.